Commissioned by Louis XIV for the garrison and dedicated to St. Louis, the chapel was transformed in 1722 and used for the worship of St. Christopher.
Back in 1956, Joseph André provided it with a lavish glass mosaic. A one-of-a-kind achievement in Belgium, produced by the Venetian masters working for the Orsoni company and based on drawings by Jean Ransy, this work represents the Apocalypse according to the St. John. It is made up of millions of squares of coloured glass or covered with gold leaf.
Services & facilities
- Disabled access